When I’m on a long flight, even if I’m on a short flight, I enjoy wearing clothes that make my skin smile.
Most of the time my flights are just a few hours with layovers in between, so they’re not super uncomfortable, but that’s best I always wear the most comfortable clothes I can find.
Sometimes it’s hot and sometimes it’s cold, so here are 7 of the best items you can wear and bring along with you the next time you’re traveling.
*this is general for men and women!
- If you’re final destination is somewhere cold, I would say to bring a jacket with you. Maybe pack it away in your carry on.
- Long cardigan or hoodie. I love bringing a hoodie everywhere I go because I know that’s what keeps me nice and snug when I’m on the plane, and when I’m at the airport.
- T shirt or a comfortable top always keep me feeling good because it’s not all connected as if I were wearing a onesie or dress. Nice layers can never be a bad thing when traveling.
- Pants that stretch are always my go to, and I like them to be a bit loose so I can fold my legs.
- Socks, you don’t want to walk on that nasty airplane floor, it also keeps your feet warm.
- Scarf or pashmina can always do the trick when traveling. I always bring a light weight scarf because I tend to travel at times when it is cold.
- Comfy kicks is a must for me because I need to be able to walk around and my feet has to breath in comfort, so I love bring a pair of shoes with me on my carry on just in case I wear flip flops and need to change out.
Thank you for reading this weeks blog. I kept it short, sweet and to the point so that men and women could grab tips from this post. As always your time is appreciated.